Are you frustrated with Google Keep crashing on your Android device? You’re not alone. Many users have reported issues with the app crashing, and we’re here to help you troubleshoot and resolve this problem.
The Problem: Google Keep may crash on your Android device for a variety of reasons. Two common culprits are:
- Too Many Photos in Notes: If you’ve added a large number of photos to your notes, it can consume a significant amount of memory and cause the app to crash.
- Archiving Instead of Deleting: Archiving notes instead of deleting them can also lead to problems. Over time, your archived notes can accumulate and take up valuable storage space, potentially causing the app to become unstable.
To resolve the issue of Google Keep crashing on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open Google Keep in Chrome: If you’re unable to access Google Keep on your Android app due to crashing, try accessing it through the Chrome browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Delete Unwanted Archives: In Chrome, click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner to open the menu. Then, select “Archived.” This will show you a list of all your archived notes. Go through the list and delete any notes you no longer need. This will help free up storage space.
- Delete Photo Notes: Similarly, go through your notes and delete any photo notes that are no longer necessary. This will also help free up memory.
- Free Up Memory: Once you’ve deleted unwanted archives and photo notes, Google Keep should have more available memory to work with. This can help prevent the app from crashing.
- Return to Android Device: After performing the above steps, try opening Google Keep on your Android device again. It should now run more smoothly without crashing.
By following these steps, you can resolve the issue of Google Keep crashing on your Android device. Remember to regularly manage your notes and archives to prevent similar problems in the future. Keeping your Google Keep account organized will not only improve performance but also make it easier to find the notes you need when you need them