Nahar Consumer Loan company has partnered with a leading technology platform, ZestMoney, to make affordable credit available in an effective manner. Through this partnership, Nhar leverages ZestMoney’s advanced technology to make loans available efficiently and rapidly, especially for new credit customers, as they are an underserved segment.
Mostly if you see Nahar consumer loan in CIBIL report even if you are not taken any loan from nahar, there is a chance of a ZestMoney Application.
How to remove it from CIBIL Report
If the credit enquiry is done by using ZestMoney then you can install the ZestMoney Application, verify your account, and go to Profile > Personal Details > 3 Dots > Raise Request to delete account.
This step will take you to the confirmation page, confirm and delete will delete the ZestMoney account for you.
it will reflect in CIBIL Report after 1 or 2 months.
How to improve CIBIL Score
CIBIL score is a three-digit numeric summary of your credit history. It is used by banks and other lenders to assess your creditworthiness and to determine whether to approve your loan or credit application. Here are some ways to improve your CIBIL score:
- Pay your bills on time: Late payments can have a negative impact on your credit score. Always make sure to pay your bills, including credit card bills, on time.
- Keep your credit utilization low: Credit utilization is the percentage of your available credit limit that you are currently using. Keeping your credit utilization low shows that you are using credit responsibly and can improve your credit score.
- Maintain a healthy credit mix: Having a mix of different types of credit, such as credit cards, personal loans, and home loans, can show that you can manage different types of credit and can help improve your credit score.
- Check your credit report regularly: Check your credit report regularly to ensure that there are no errors or inaccuracies that could negatively impact your credit score.
- Avoid applying for too much credit: Applying for too much credit can make you appear credit-hungry and can have a negative impact on your credit score.
- Close unused credit accounts: Unused credit accounts can still impact your credit utilization ratio. Close unused accounts to improve your credit score.
Remember that improving your CIBIL score takes time and effort. By following these steps and being consistent with good credit habits, you can improve your credit score over time.